Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Covered Calls Advisor Portfolio Moves Entirely Into Cash

Today, the Covered Calls Advisor sold out of all remaining long positions after the June options expiration and the portfolio is now 100% cash.  The Overall Market Meter remains at Neutral, and covered calls investing often outperforms the overall market in these situations.  However, this advisor has not recently had adequate time to devote to staying abreast of financial news and performing my normal and extensive due diligence on potential stock investments.  In these circumstances, it is better to pause (rather than compromise my analysis standards) until I can return to my normal avid reading of finance and investing news.  This period (of about two weeks) is like a summer vacation away from investing.  I will then be able to resume my normal research efforts and will relatively soon thereafter return to active management of the Covered Calls Advisor Portfolio on this blog site.  

So until then:
Regards and Godspeed,
Jeff